Monday, April 14, 2008

New opportunity

My father-in-law gave me an application for GM in Ohio to fill out this weekend. It was perfect timing. I am really scared about the possibility of moving. I am a person who is very scared of change. I usually try to keep the status quo. Plus, I was on the verge of getting into school. Well, after I raise $140 for a GRE and then petition the department for probationary admission. I guess if this works out then I will have a better quality of life plus I will have an opportunity to take classes part-time. I have decided not to get rid of my home in Indiana. I have arranged to have my uncle-in-law hold it down for me. I don't know. If they call I will go but I am scared. I am so scared of people. They have never treated me right. I am a loner and very anti-social. I was made that way over the years by mistreatment.

No comments: