Saturday, August 9, 2008

The Blame Game

I don't know about in your family but anytime anything goes wrong around here, it's my fault. I have pretty much come to realize that I am going to be blamed. I can pick up my teenager's clothes off the floor and wash them...they get mad because they weren't dirty! Why were they on the floor? I have decided to write off everyone but my mom, my grandpa and immediate family...other than that, I don't communicate with anyone...why? Why set myself up for failure and frustration?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds as if you are being treated like a typical mother! I actually can't wait until my last one leaves home ... he's driving me crazy and has half our crockery and cutlery under his bed!

fiftyodd said...

Don't feel bad. I have two South African sons who are just as bad with their clothes. It seems to last until they move out or get married!