Friday, July 11, 2008

Born Bad?

In my years of parenting, it seems that if you are prone to have a child who is "bad" that there is nothing you can do. I have a son who has been in and out of one correctional facility or another since he was seven. My husband and I have gotten him every kind of help there is out there. We have read books,gone to parenting classes and sat in on what seems like hundreds of counseling sessions. Nothing has worked. The more we have tried, the worse it gets. The psychiatrist took him off of all medications because he says it is a personality disorder. He is innately evil. I know it is bad to say about my own child. It is true. The experts even say so. He gets out of boy's school "prison" Monday after doing a year. He is fifteen years old. Does something go wrong in the womb? He is not the only child that I have seen this way. I have seen plenty of kids that are "bad" from day 1 from dealing with these institutions which my son has been in. I would love to hear from others about it.








No comments: