Sunday, July 6, 2008

One obstacle after another

It has been one obstacle after another....seriously! I have been waiting for my stimulus payment forever....found out it was intercepted for child support I owe on my 21 year old son....one of these days I will tell my readers about that whole situation. I also have money coming from Social Security but they sent it to an address I was at 5 years ago! I tried to contact the old apartment complex but they were no help! Meanwhile....all bills are behind! My grandfather who is 92 has been in the hospital for a week. He is very bad off. That has been very hard on me. My 15-year old son gets out of boy's school in a week. I really hope he is better when he gets home. I am going to lay down....gotta migraine and an upset stomach. I am waiting on this money so I can pay to take the GRE again....another $140 to get into school.....about to give up!











No comments: