Sunday, July 27, 2008

Husband Refuses to Quit

My husband refuses to quit smoking. Believe me, it will be the death of him! Went to his family reunion yesterday...lots of fun. His family barely spoke to me. His mother didn't say not even one word to me. It was awkward. I am disliking people more everyday. I hide in my house most days. My eight year old cried all day yesterday because he said no one liked him or wanted to play with him. I could relate because that's how I feel most days. The social anxiety gets worse everyday. To make it worse...my weight has me very depressed.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Smoking is hard to quit. I have quit three times and just recently started back. It is a nasty habit to be sure but when it gets it's hold on you it is so hard to say goodby to those litte cancer sticks.