Sunday, July 20, 2008

Wow...the stress

Because we don't have very much money....I circle every week any free activities to do with the family. Understand...I am always thinking of others and not myself. I took the family to the park on Friday night. They have free outside movies. They played Shrek III. The two older one's did nothing but complain. It was the most unenjoyable experience I have ever had. Then yesterday, my husband and I went to move some furniture for his aunt...for a fee. Our teenage son wouldn't help....our daughter wouldn't babysit. It was awful. Today we spent 2 1/2 hours cleaning a friend's van for a fee. Because I got that back payment from SS for the kids....now I don't get food stamps in August. All that money went out on two month's worth of bills! Thank God for my garden. I took my food stamps in May and bought plants and seeds. I have quite the garden. It's a good thing because we are going to be vegetarians in August!!!! I will put the pictures of my garden on here....check them out!

1 comment:

The Bunny Maker said...

get your husband to stop smoking - then you'd have a bit more money!